Last Updated on
TellTheBell.com – a step by step guide
TellTheBell is the official portal for taking the survey and receiving feedback from Taco Bell customers. For customers who participate in the Taco Bell customer feedback survey, the company offers a chance to win $500 in cash to express appreciation for the time you have taken completing the survey. The company is a bit different from other fast food chains by distinguishing itself from its competitors such as Burger King, McDonald’s and many others.
Taco Bell – history, facts, and interesting info
Taco Bell is based in the US, and it is headquartered in Irvine California. The restaurant was founded in 1948 by Glen Bell while he was only 25 years old. Before, he was selling hot dogs in a stand named Bell’s drive where he used to admire a cafe across the streets which had door lines while he had none. Also, he tried to prepare their recipe on his own with no success. Eventually, they allowed him to learn exactly how they prepared their infamous taco recipe. After that, he operated some restaurants, and in 1962 he opened the first Taco Bell in California. Glen dream was to bring great Mexican food to mainstream America but he achieved more than that.
With a total of 325 restaurants, Taco Bell went public in 1970. In 1978, PepsiCo purchased Taco Bell from Glen Bell, and it manages it till today. Today, there are 7000 locations of the restaurant around the world in several countries. It specializes in Mexican, and Texan fusion foods and Tacos is its main attraction. Since Taco Bell Foundation, the restaurant has provided a variety of ethnic-oriented recipes such as nachos, tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and other specialty items. Additionally, Taco Bell has maintained to be one of the best food chains by providing excellent services and quality food.
Below is a guide on how you can participate in the TelltheBell survey.
Taco Bell is always striving to improve its services. Any customer who fills out their online survey is included in their online sweepstakes with a chance of winning a $500 prize.
- You must be 18 years or older in order to participate
- The prize to be won is $500
- Four prizes per entry period
- One prize per household
- The entry limit per period is one time per person
- Winners are notified within one week after the draw date
- Basic knowledge of the Spanish or English language.
- you must be located in the US, the District of Columbia
- Employees of Taco Bell cannot take part in the survey
Note that for every survey, they have 50 entry periods. Thus, if you participate in one period, then it is impossible to take part in another survey without a new receipt.
Additionally, there are things you need before entering the TelltheBell survey which include:
- A Taco Bell valid receipt
- The receipt must contain a 16 digit survey code
- In case you don’t have the survey code, the store number, date and time of visit to the store is required.
- A mobile phone or computer with an internet connection
The Complete Guide on How to Take The TelltheBell Survey Online.
The survey is straightforward and takes less time. You can participate in the survey as long as you can access the TelltheBell website which is accessible through your mobile phone or computer. Below are step by step guides so that you won’t experience any problems while taking the survey.
- Step 1: Visit the official TelltheBell website ( tellthebell.com ).
- Step 2: Enter a 16 digit survey code printed on your restaurant receipt. Also, there is a link mentioned there for those who lack the survey code.
- Step 3: Enter the Date, Time and Store number and click the start button.
- Step 4: You will be asked questions. The first one will be, rate your overall satisfaction with the restaurant.
- Step 5: You will be required to rate your overall satisfaction. Select one among the options and click the Next button.
- Step 6: On the next page, you will be required to answer some questions regarding your satisfaction with different things.
- Step 7: Additionally, there will be a series of other questions for the survey.
There are 15 questions in total. This survey will take a couple of minutes, and you are required to go through every step to successfully complete the TelltheBell survey and stand a chance of winning $500 in cash.
Enter TellTheBell Without a Purchase
Majority of people don’t know that there is a way to participate in the survey even without a purchase in Taco Bell. This is a kind of entry hack and is called mail-in entry which involves entering via a mail. To do this, you will need to follow the following steps.
- Write your name, email address, address, state, city, date of birth and zip code on a 3×5 piece of paper.
- In business size envelope, mail your paper to:
West Bloomfield, MA 48325, Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, PO BOX 251328
At each draw, four winners are selected randomly from the drawing table. Additionally, it is fun entering the TellTheBell survey because you have more than one chance to win.
- Winners are contacted via a telephone call and prizes are sent over mail
- Every winner receives $500 check written to their name.
- Also, winners are posted at tellthebell.com.
TelltheBell For Australians
If you are in Australia, its possible to participate in the survey and be eligible for the sweepstakes and other special Australian- only rewards program found on Taco Bell Rewards App. After you sign up for the app, you will get the following.
- Special rewards awarded depending on points you gain after making purchases or inviting friends to use the app.
- A free meal during your birthday.
How to participate in the survey from Australia:
- Visit the Australian TelltheBell survey webpage ( https://tacobellfeedback.com.au ) to enter the $500 sweepstakes.
Contact Taco Bell
- Customer care: 1-800-822-6235
- Headquarters contact: 1-949-863-4500
- Address: 1 Glen Bell Way Irvine, CA 92618
The TellTheBell Survey is among the easiest online surveys to participate in and also easy to complete without wasting much of your precious time. I am sure you will not face any problem understanding the process because the steps above are arranged systematically.
- Official Website: https://tacobell.com/
- Official Tacobell Survey Website: https://tellthebell.com
- Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/tacobell/
- Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/tacobell
- Instagram Profile: https://instagram.com/tacobell
- Pinterest Profile: https://pinterest.com/tacobell/
- YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/user/tacobell