Last Updated on
Friendlylistens.com – A step by step Friendly’s Survey Guide
Friendly’s is all about giving the best possible experience to its customers. The chain runs an online survey to help them know what its clientele feels about their food and service. That way, the franchise can use the feedback to improve its overall customer experience. What follows is an in-depth look at Friendly’s customer satisfaction survey and what it is all about.
A Brief History About Friendly’s
Friendly’s is a chain of restaurants operating in the United States’ East Coast. The company opened its doors to the public in 1935 with the Blake brothers Curtis and S. Prestley at the helm. Now, the franchise employs more than 10,000 individuals and has a total of 380 restaurants. Friendly’s serves diner-style cuisine together with its signature 22 ice cream flavors. John M. Maguire is the current Chief Executive Officer.
What Will You Need for Friendly’s Customer Satisfaction Survey?
As stated, this is an online survey. In essence, this means that you must have a smartphone or laptop with reliable internet connectivity. On top of that, you should have a valid receipt from Friendly’s to be eligible to participate.
The survey supports English and Spanish languages so you must be conversant with one of them. What’s more? You have to be 18 years and over. Most importantly, you have to be a resident of the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom.
How to Take Part in Friendly’s Survey
You will start by visit the chain’s official website at friendlylistens.com. Here, the system will redirect you to a page that allows you to take part in the Friendly’s Survey customer experience survey. Select your preferred language – English or Spanish. You will then be required to key-in the 14-digit code on your receipt. Then;
- You have to answer some questions. Your job is to provide honest information, whether good or bad. Remember, Friendly’s will use your feedback to improve the way they do things at their restaurants.
- The system will ask you to rate your overall satisfaction based on your latest experience at a Friendly’s restaurant.
- Other than that, you have to fill in what you ordered and when you visited. Complete the survey and click on the “submit” button.
- Upon completion, you will stand a chance to receive a $5 coupon off on any purchase worth $25 or more.
Why Participate in the Friendly’s Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Of course, there’s the reward is enough motivation to take part in the review. The primary reason for taking part in the survey, however, is to help your favorite Friendly’s outlet to improve its services. Think of it as the chain’s way of making you feel appreciated for visiting and spending your money there. In other words, the franchise wants to give a tailor-made experience. In return, you will make Friendly’s you to-go-to restaurant whenever you need to grab a quick bite or savor some tasty ice cream. The long and short of it is that the brand is trying to establish customer loyalty with this survey.
How Can I Get in Touch with Friendly’s?
You can contact Friendly’s by mail at 1855 Boston Road Wilbraham, MA 01095-1002 if there’s an issue you couldn’t address via the survey. Even then, it is worth noting that you have to wait a couple of weeks for a response if you choose to reach the franchise through the mail.
You can also contact them by phone at (413) 543-2400 or through their customer service number at (484) 766-1082. Or, you can call the chain toll free at (800) 966-9970. You can send Friendly’s an e-mail on the official website at https://friendlys.com/about/contact/, or you can drop a comment on the company’s social media pages as follows;
- Facebook – https://facebook.com/friendlys/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/Friendlys
- Instagram – https://instagram.com/friendlys/
How Can I Find a Friendly’s Location Near Me?
- You can use the “power” of Google to locate a Friendly’s chain close to you. Head over to Google, type “Friendly’s near me” and click on the search function.
- Or, you can find a nearby location on the official website. Click on the “locations” tab at the bottom of the site to get access to a list of Friendly’s location.
- You can download Friendly’s Ordering app too. The app allows you to select your meals and the pickup time. And the beauty of it is that you get 50% off on your first order!
Fun Facts About Friendly’s
Here’s a look at a few things you probably didn’t know about Friendly’s
- It started during the great depression – Curtis Blake and Prestley launched the franchise to enable them to get through hard times, selling double scoop cones for a five cents only.
- It was “Friendly” at first – The Blake brothers want their new venture to be a place where families gathered to enjoy ice cream and hamburger together, hence the name Friendly. It remained that way until 1989.
- Friendly’s closed during World War II – The franchise closed temporarily in 1943 and reopened in 1945 to celebrate the end of the war.
- Friendly’s churns a mind-bending 27 million gallons of ice cream every year – Yes! If you have any doubts about the size of this chain, then the numbers will shock you. More specifically, Friendly’s has a vast collection of 63 ice cream flavors ranging from mint chocolate chip to vanilla peanut and chocolate peanut butter.
- Friendly’s has broken the Guinness Book of World Records two times – The chain appeared in the Guinness Book of World Records in 1980 for making the largest sundae. They achieved the fear again in 2013 for organizing the largest dessert party on the planet.
The Bottom Line
Friendly’s means business. The company is serious about what its customers feel about their services and overall satisfaction. It, therefore, makes perfect sense to participate in their review, if for nothing else to make the franchise better. Those who’ve taken part in the Friendly’s survey say the company implements the recommendations to a T. So, head over to friendlylistens.com and do what you need to do!